This Policy forms an integral part and is correlated with the Conditions of the Service and Legal Notice of Techclass.
TECHCLASS LEARNING PROGRAMS, S.L.
Rambla Iberia, 97
08205, Sabadell, Barcelona (España).
Tax No. (CIF/NIF): ES-B66737206
Tel.: (+34) 935 505 106
APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The collection of personal data, their processing and subsequent use by TechClass is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/671, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, the GDPR), and the Spanish regulation that implements the GDPR as from its date of application of May 25, 2018;
TechClass processes the personal data of its Users in accordance with the following principles (established in the aforementioned regulation):
- Process the User’s data with lawfulness, fairness, and transparency.
- Process the data only for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Minimization of data: Process appropriate and relevant data, strictly limited to what is necessary for the purpose of processing.
- Accuracy: Process accurate data and, when necessary, updated data.
- Limitation of the data storage period (no longer than what is necessary for the purpose of processing).
- Integrity and confidentiality (guaranteeing an adequate level of security).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES TECHCLASS PROCESS?
TechClass collects the data necessary to guarantee and enable the use and access to the services that you can find on the web pages of TechClass and in the Conditions of the service (“Service” “Services”), as well as for using the Platforms and courses of TechClass.
For this purpose, TechClass processes the information that you send and/or provide to us directly such as:
- Your identification details, such as your username and password.
- Contact details, like your email address when you register on a TechClass platform.
- Information that you provide us about your activity and use of our courses, like the training modules you are doing and the time spent on the same.
- The academic information, results and qualifications obtained in exams and knowledge assessments taken in TechClass.
WHAT LEGAL BASES PERMIT US TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
TechClass only collects and processes personal data:
- When it is necessary to provide our Services to fulfill our contracts; or
- Based on the legitimate interest when you state an interest in participating in our courses and Services, looking for information and/or interacting on our platform; or
- When you provide us with your consent.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
TechClass has developed a series of online courses to train users of companies and organizations, teachers, students and individuals in various learning materials related to technologies.
TechClass processes your personal data specifically for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services, so that you can access and register on the platforms, access all the functions and record your information easily.
- So that you can participate in the courses or in the demo versions of the courses.
- To make reports on the results and the performance of the participants on the courses.
- To obtain statistics and reports with the aggregated and anonymized data on the academic results of the participants on the courses.
- To analyze aggregated and anonymized results, such as the total number of visitors, the traffic and use of the platforms, as well as to diagnose and solve technological problems and develop solutions and periodic updates.
- To keep you informed about the promotions, improvements and updates of TechClass.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
To offer you our services, in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes, TechClass will share your personal data with:
- The companies and subsidiaries of the TechClass Group, guaranteeing adequate security for your personal data.
- Our Providers, in order to ensure the best Service, guaranteeing adequate security for your personal data. Our Service Providers will have access to your information only insofar as it is reasonably necessary to offer the Service in accordance with suitable terms of confidentiality.
- In the event that TechClass, its subsidiaries and/or Service Providers transfer your personal data to other third countries that are non-EU Members, we guarantee that it will be carried out in accordance with the appropriate measures considering, among other measures, binding corporate regulations, and/or data protection clauses adopted by a supervisory authority and approved by the Commission pursuant to the relevant procedure, and/or subscribing to/adopting the pertinent Codes of conduct.
DATA OF MINORS
TechClass will only process the data of minors under 16 years of age when this is legally authorized and the requesting party provides explicit consent given or authorized by the parental authority or guardian of the minor, contained in the corresponding informed consent.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PRIVACY AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
As a User of TechClass, you can exercise your rights to privacy at any time and free of charge in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation, such as:
- Know what personal data of the User have been collected and processed by TechClass, for what purposes and with which third recipients these data have been shared;
- Obtain a copy of these data (second and subsequent copies will generate administrative costs);
- Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, or the completion of incomplete data;
- Request the erasure of personal data concerning you when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- Request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning the User, as well as verifying their potential inaccuracy and other circumstances provided for in the applicable regulation;
- The right that these data will be transmitted to another company in a common structured format (right to data portability); or
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data by TechClass.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to our Privacy Office at the following address: email@example.com
We take reasonable and adequate business protection measures to maintain the security of the information collected through the Service and we follow the necessary and appropriate steps (such as request a unique password) to verify your identity. These measures include, among others, the use of software protection for hardware and data, backup systems and redundant systems.
Latest update: 6/18/2018